This list is as accurate as of 10/18/16 if you find that something has changed please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 904-553-8614.
FEMA application for assistance www.disasterassistance.gov
If you do not have internet or are unable to fill out the form yourself have a friend or family member print out the form and enter it for you. This gets your name on the list and someone will contact your to see what your needs are.
St Johns County Emergency Operations Center 904-824-5550 http://www.sjcemergencymanagement.org
Please note that 5 Arredondo Avenue is transferring its donated goods to St Augustine Catholic Church to help the Treasure Beach area.
Insurance problems and info http://www.myfloridacfo.com/Division/Consumers/hurricanematthew.htm
CLEAN UP AND PROPERTY CLEARING
The Mormon Community/Multi Agency Cleanup Assistance 800-451-1954 (through 11/4/16)
This group is offering assistance in cleaning out homes and your property. They can also refer you to other agencies for any other help you may need. You can also sign up for help on www.crisiscleanup.org. Other St Augustine groups are gathering information from there to also coordinate their volunteers.
Anastasia Baptist Church through Florida Baptist Disaster Relief Ministries
Mosquitoes - Anastasia Mosquito Control is spraying Wednesday 10/19/16 in the "hot spots" and working throughout the entire County www.amcdsjc.org
Small Business Administration 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339)
State of Florida Emergency and Disaster Program http://emdisaster.fdor.dor.state.fl.us
Business license lookup http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/
Be aware of scammers they will want paying up front and pressure you to decide NOW.
Thanks John Regan, Jr for this info I'll consolidate it as I get chance.
EMERGENCIES: always dial 911
Non-emergency police lines:
* St. Augustine: 904-825-1070
* St. Augustine Beach: 904-471-3600
* St Johns Sheriff: 904-824-8304
FEMA - apply for disaster assistance at:
* Info after the storm: https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4283
* Phone: 800-621-FEMA (1-800-621-3362)
* TTY: 800-462-7585
* Via Android App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
* Via iPhone/iPad app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fema/id474807486?mt=8
Cleanup Assistance Hotline (from Mormon Helping Hands): 800-451-1954 - staffed Mon-Sat 9am-5pm
https://stastrong.org - website for connecting volunteers with people in need
All St Johns County Library branches have free internet access. The main branch also has temporary free office space for business to use, too. They also serve as collection points for non-perishable foods and pet items.
Library locations w/ Google Maps links. These links *should* just fire up your phone's GPS/Maps program, hopefully:
* Main Branch - 1960 N. Ponce de Leon Blvd. https://goo.gl/maps/1jvieWoXURS2
* Anastasia Island - 124 Sea Grove Main St. https://goo.gl/maps/ZLPgGnobheC2
* Southeast Branch - 6670 US 1 South https://goo.gl/maps/bz8xHac9Wtv
* Ponte Vedra Breach - 101 Library Blvd. https://goo.gl/maps/zvoQXs1iyg72
* Bartram Trail Branch - 60 Davis Pond Blvd, Fruit Cove https://goo.gl/maps/uzb9ca9PV2y
* Hastings Branch - 6195 S. Main St, Hastings https://goo.gl/maps/KpcUeyVHFE82
Need diapers and/or household items? contact Alpha-Omega Miracle Home. 1797 Old Moultrie Rd. Suite 107 - (904)-823-8588 https://goo.gl/maps/zRSKYzwKdqQ2
Need food and other items? Contact Salvation Army Social Services. (Call first) 1850 SR 207, Suite B - 904-819-9823 - https://goo.gl/maps/gBb11Cr6PRz
Useful pages/resources for updates:
* St Johns County Emergency Management - their press releases have *great* information - http://www.sjcemergencymanagement.org/presscur.html
* City of St Augustine "Alert Detail" - http://www.citystaug.com/alert_detail.php
* City of St Augustine FB - https://www.facebook.com/citystaug
* St Johns County FB - https://www.facebook.com/SJCFL
FEMA has an app for submitting disaster photos, applying for disaster assistance, getting weather alerts, etc:
* Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
* iPhone/iPad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fema/id474807486?mt=8
* Blackberry https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/18869/
If anybody has other suggestions leave a comment, I'll add it when I get the chance.